Work, Wealth, and Transformation, with Sue Hawkes
Sue Hawkes helps entrepreneurs and CEOs in businesses of all sizes and their leadership teams succeed. As a bestselling author, award-winning leader, Certified EOS Implementer, Certified Business Coach, WPO Chapter Chair, and globally recognized award-winning seminar leader, Sue brings over thirty years of business experience to her clients.
As CEO of YESS!, Sue has designed and delivered dynamic, transformational programs for thousands of people. Her most recent book, Chasing Perfection- Shatter the Illusion; Minimize Self-Doubt & Maximize Success, is available now. Sue is also a frequent contributor to publications including Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Ladders, HR.com Thrive Global, and the New York Daily News.
Sues passion is helping people design and live successful, fulfilling lives through powerful leadership, effective communication, no-nonsense coaching, and healthy teamwork.
Sue’s awards include:
- Governor’s Council Dream Keeper Award
- Regional US Small Business Administration Women in Business Champion of the Year
- Exemplary Woman of the Community Award
- Women Ventures Unsung Hero Award
- Women Who Lead by Minnesota Business
- NAWBO Minnesota’s Achieve! Vision Award
- 2018 Enterprising Woman of the Year
What You Will Learn:
- Sue’s background in leadership coaching and her journey as an entrepreneur
- How Sue built her wealth while transforming lives and doing something she loves
- How leadership coaching coalesces with designing a life of wealth and success
- What Sue does to achieve work-life integration so she can focus on her career and life simultaneously
- Sue’s approach to overcoming failure
- Why mentorship was such a significant part of Sue’s wealth-building journey
- What to look for in a mentor