Build Credit to Build Wealth, with Casey Chaffin
Casey Chaffin graduated from Union College in Schenectady, NY with a degree in psychology and minor in Women’s Studies. This basis of education allowed for a solid foundation in financial and credit counseling for those in need. After working for five years at a larger corporation focusing on consumer rights in regards to debt collection and credit reporting, Casey started her own company in an effort to expand her reach into local communities and continue to provide personalized services. After twelve years in the industry Casey’s company, Chaffin Credit Consulting is ranked #1 in the state by the BBB with the only A+ rating in debt management, counseling and credit restoration.
What You Will Learn:
- How Casey got into the credit repair industry
- Why a good credit score is critical in your pursuit of time and financial freedom
- The basic components of a credit score, and other elements people don’t normally think about
- How to maintain a good credit score in the 800s
- Why you should use a local credit union instead of a big bank or a retail card