Financial Literacy Post-Divorce, with Rhonda Noordyk
Rhonda Noordyk is the CEO & Founder of Women’s Financial Wellness Center and host of the Divorce Conversations for Women podcast.
Rhonda has dedicated her career to being an advocate for women and educating them on how financial strategies can impact their personal and professional success. Her work has shown women going through a divorce how to have a voice, be assertive, get results, be driven, and move forward with confidence.
For Rhonda and her company, the Women’s Financial Wellness Center, helping women isn’t just about running the numbers. It’s about asking the right questions, demystifying myths and biases around finances, and helping women walk in their power. Rhonda is passionate about helping her clients navigate a broken system and level the playing field so they can achieve success during and after their divorce.
As an accomplished speaker and international author, Rhonda has been interviewed on several national and local platforms as a financial expert, including Fox6 News, Real Milwaukee, and the Morning Blend. She has been featured on Thrive Global, Authority Magazine, The Divorce Hour Radio Show, Better Over 50 online publication, and many more!
Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom whose husband is in positions of power (emotionally and financially) or a high-income earner, Rhonda and her team advocate for women and help them stop overcompensating their financials out of guilt or shame.
What You Will Learn:
- What the Women’s Financial Wellness Center does to help women going through divorce become confident and comfortable around the topic of money
- How our beliefs about money shape the way we approach our finances, and why it’s important to talk about these beliefs in a relationship
- Why women need to practice setting boundaries in order to make it a habit moving forward
- What skills you can practice to be prepared when you are faced with confrontation
- Rhonda’s actionable advice for anyone looking to have a better relationship with money
How to contact Rhonda Noordyk: