Listening to Your Mind-Body Connection, with Dorothy Cook
On this episode of Money Loves Women, we are joined by holistic therapist, Dorothy Cook, who has helped her clients finally take control of their lives and live their passions for over 33 years. After suffering a health crisis that left her bedridden, Dorothy began a profound journey of self-discovery as she recognized the interconnection between the heart, emotions, diet, and overall well-being.
She sheds light on the fascinating relationship between intuition and success in various aspects of life: business, finances, relationships, and personal fulfillment. Dorothy shares her discovery of the different parts of the brain and how women can navigate away from the limbic system to make conscious choices that can transform their life.
Dorothy provides a complimentary consultation to teach people how to get out of this system and has developed online courses to dive deeper into these topics for those seeking a more immersive learning experience.
On this episode of Money Loves Women, join Dr. Deborah Ekstrom and Dorothy Cook to embark on an exploration journey of the profound impact that thought processes and the subconscious mind can have on your overall well-being.
- The Surprising Impact of WiFi on Health and Sleep
- Unconventional Tools for Holistic Healing
- Rewiring Your Brain to See Real Change
- Nurturing the Body-Soul-Spirit Connection
- Tapping into Your Intuition to Make Better Decisions
- Calming the Mind with a “Brain Dump”
- Trusting Your Gut & Unlocking the Power of Instincts
- Dorothy Cook’s LinkedIn
- Dorothy Cook’s Facebook
- Prosper By Design
- GET 20% OFF Wealth Creation: The Soul of the Matter
- GET 20% OFF Rewire Your Thinking: Destiny Unplugged 21-Day Detox Program
For more information on how to achieve financial freedom, personal mastery, and professional success, please visit https://moneyloveswomen.com/.
Meet your hosts:
No posts were found for provided query parameters.