Becoming A Strong Salesperson, with Sarah Walton
Sarah Walton is a business mentor who’s been featured on The Today Show, speaks at women’s conferences all over the world, and has helped hundreds of women start and grow businesses they LOVE.
Originally from Salt Lake City, Sarah spent her 15-year corporate career in New York City, navigating the male-dominated world of tech, managing a P&L worth hundreds of millions of dollars, working closely with Marianne Williamson, mentoring dozens of women, and balancing motherhood at the same time.
She’s the voice behind the Game On Girlfriend Podcast, and she’s known for her weekly “Sarah Uncut” TV show on YouTube and LIVE “Coffee With Coach” streaming video conversations on Monday mornings. Her specialty is making sales fun as she helps women heal their relationship with money. Sarah works with a handful of 1:1 clients every year, runs her quarterly group coaching Sprints, and is known for her powerful expansion coaching program, The Sales Mastermind, which she runs twice a year.
Sarah has become the go-to source of inspiration, no-nonsense teaching, and practical integration for women in business. She’s created a successful business and now speaks across the nation, offering her courses and workshops, which are designed to put more money in the hands of more women.
What You Will Learn:
- Why Sarah decided at 16 that she could either take care of her family or herself, not both
- How unspoken family dynamics contribute to women’s fear of earning more money
- Why women struggle to charge for services that are helping other people
- What types of businesses are the most successful for women
- Why learning and becoming strong at sales is crucial for a successful business
- How characters in film and television caused Sarah to question the role of women
- Why women in business need a like-minded community to discuss work topics
- How ego differs from men and women, and who typically has more ego
- What is high-functioning codependency, and why it’s self-destructive
- Why is it difficult for women to excel in institutions older than 50 years
How to contact Sarah Walton:
- Freedom Calculator: www.sarahwalton.com/freedom
- Website: https:www.sarahwalton.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahwaltonpage
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahwalton/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thesarahwalton
Meet your hosts:
No posts were found for provided query parameters.