A New Age of Investing, with Henry Yoshida
Before Rocket Dollar, Yoshida was the co-founder of Honest Dollar, a robo-advisor retirement platform that was acquired by Goldman Sachs, as well as a founder of MY Group LLC, a $2.5-billion assets under management investment firm.
He is a NextGen Venture and Central Texas Angel Network Partner, as well as a Techstars and Capital Factory mentor. In addition, Yoshida is a Certified Financial Planner™ and a former Merrill Lynch Vice President. He was a two-time finalist for PLANSPONSORs Retirement Plan Advisor of the Year and a 401(k) Leadership finalist for the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries.
What You Will Learn:
- How Henry’s upbringing impacted his interest in the financial industry
- Why automated investment technology may be good for beginner investors
- What unique way Henry learned to start a business while managing 401(k)s
- How women view the financial service industry differently than men
- Why bitcoin should make up 5-10% of an advanced investor’s investment portfolio
- Why the old 60/40 investment infrastructure no longer works
- What is an accredited investor, and what are the income qualifications
- How potential new tax laws being considered by Congress would impact investors
- What do women need to know to get into the FinTech industry
How to contact Henry Yoshida:
- Website: https://www.rocketdollar.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/henryyoshida/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rocket401k/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rocketdollar
Meet your hosts:
No posts were found for provided query parameters.