Failing Forward to Success, with Barbara Sloan
On this episode of Money Loves Women, join Dr. Deborah Ekstrom and Barbara Sloan as they dive into the world of business and wealth-building. With over two decades of experience in the service industry, Barbara reveals the secrets to breaking barriers and defying expectations as a woman to achieve true financial success.
See why it’s crucial to understand the finances of a business and how it can be the game-changer you need to excel in your entrepreneurial endeavors. Barbara also elaborates on the importance of embracing failure, iterating, and lifelong learning, empowering you to transform setbacks into stepping stones for growth.
Explore the challenges faced by service industry workers and the urgent need for improved benefits and financial literacy, and see how Barbara's triumph over impostor syndrome and self-doubt has led her to where she is today.
- Inspiring Change in a Male-Dominated Field
- From Construction Owner to Youth Coach
- Embracing Challenges and Failures for Growth
- Transforming Mistakes into Opportunities
- Unveiling the Financial Secrets of the Industry
- Leveraging Service Industry Experience for Prosperity
- The Importance of Financial Literacy in Building Wealth
- Changing the Industry from Within
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Twitter
- Tipped: The Life Changing Guide to Financial Freedom
For more information on how to achieve financial freedom, personal mastery, and professional success, please visit https://moneyloveswomen.com/.