How “Taking Six” Can Unlock Opportunities, with Veta Richardson
Veta Richardson is the Forbesbooks author of Take Six: Essential Habits to Own Your Destiny, Overcome Challenges, and Unlock Opportunities. She is a business strategist and speaker who has experience with merger and acquisition transactions, corporate financings, securities disclosure, and investor communications, as well as corporate governance issues. She also is a leader in diversity, equity and inclusion, and has advised hundreds of top-level corporate executives, as well as the presidential administrations of Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, on a range of DEI concerns. That background has proven especially helpful during the pandemic when leaders have had to be more flexible about how they view, develop and lead diverse teams with a wide range of needs.
What You Will Learn:
- Veta’s background and how her family influenced her decision to become a lawyer
- An in-depth explanation of Veta’s book and how it can help readers find their path
- The six essential habits that you can adopt today to unlock opportunities
- The importance of mentors and how to find one that’s the right fit for you
- What it’s like to be a mentor, and how it can bring value to your own career
- Veta’s advice to women on what they can do right now for their success and personal improvement
How to contact Veta Richardson:
- Website: https://vetatrichardson.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VetaRichardson
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/veta-t-richardson-41480318b/
Meet your hosts:
No posts were found for provided query parameters.