Having Wealth is an Inside Job, with Jennifer Love
Award-winning, 5x career entrepreneur with 20+ years under her comfy Keds (she retired her high heels years ago), Jennifer Love is a thought leader with a heart that matches her name. Her degrees, training, and research in human and organizational behavioral psychology are the foundation for her clinical work.
She’s currently the visionary CEO of the Living Wealthy Institute, helping world leaders develop a healthy relationship with wealth, free from overwhelm and anxiety, by following a regenerative money equation for a holistic and nourishing experience. Leaders who know how to raise, manage, grow and contribute money can live soulful, wealthy lives to become allies for future generations to come. She believes ANYTHING is possible while remaining grounded in science and real business practices and hard financial analytics.
On a given day, Jennifer can be found diving deep with a leader in a private money therapy session, taking long contemplative walks and hikes through nature, guiding groups of leaders through workshops and retreats, serving as a guest judge for entrepreneurial events like Startup Weekend, speaking on stage as a Wealth Philosopher, in her art studio shaping her artistic magic onto canvas, preparing entrepreneurs how to land a deal on Shark Tank, working behind the scenes on shows like Biz Fix with Marcus Lemonis, in her writing studio developing a book or paper, meeting with community leaders and government officials, negotiating with investors (she’s helped raise $100M+), advising leaders of Fortune 200 companies and celebrities through her Living Wealthy Model, OR simply being at home enjoying time with her sweetheart John, her fur-baby Maggie, and her adored garden of plants. She is beloved by those around her because she gets results. As a former client once said, “With Jennifer, the only possible outcome is success”.
What You Will Learn:
- Why Jennifer didn’t feel lovable even during her peak success
- How the story of Cinderella disempowers women and suppresses women’s natural state
- Why society is emotionally impoverished and what happens when you ignore emotions
- How to understand and contain your inner critic
- How Jennifer was able to choose her reality after a horseback riding injury
- What Jennifer thinks are the most important things for wealth building for women
- How to use nature to assist with your manifestation
How to contact Jennifer Love:
- Website: https://www.jenniferlove.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thejenniferlove/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheJenniferLove/