Women in Blue-Collar Careers, with Ken Rusk
Ken Rusk is a blue-collar business entrepreneur and best-selling author. Ken visualized the life he wanted, set goals, and launched multiple successful endeavors over the last 40 years. He has extensive experience in hiring, training, and developing first-time job seekers, particularly those without college degrees.
Ken started his first job as a “ditch digger” at 15 and evolved his experience with that into a successful company. Today, blue-collar trades are just as much a path to success as they were then, but fewer people pursue them. The economy is in desperate need of skilled tradespeople, which makes now a perfect time to pursue a blue-collar career.
What You Will Learn:
- How Ken learned to visualize what he wanted as an adolescent and work hard for it as he became an adult
- Why it’s important to visualize what your comfort, peace, and freedom look like
- How sharing your goals and finding a support system can help you achieve success
- Why there are more opportunities for women in blue-collar industries now
- Why Ken would advise those interested in trade careers to go into construction
- The three different ways to learn trade skills without going to traditional college
How to contact Ken Rusk:
- Website: https://www.kenrusk.com/blue-collar-cash
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ken-rusk-2656a7175/