Service and Success, with Erika Gerdes
Erika Gerdes is an authenticity advocate and leadership speaker, coach, and writer. She is the designer of The Art of Undoing, a practice to help people unlock their full potential, improve their lives, and embrace their authenticity.
Erika’s proprietary program has helped hundreds of high performers overcome limiting beliefs and increase their confidence and clarity to show up more fully and maximize their impact at work, at home, and in their communities.
Erika is a former global business executive at Google, where she worked for 12 years before leaving at the height of her career, as a single mom, to pursue her mission of helping people live into their full range and amplify their impact to make the world better, kinder and more joyful.
Her journey has been featured in Forbes, her writing can be seen in Thrive Global and she speaks regularly on podcasts and at conferences where she shares her journey from overachieving perfectionist to authenticity advocate to empower and inspire others to live into their full range.
Erika lives in Chicago with her daughters, Evelyn (9) and Vivian (7 1/2), and their adorable dog, Basil.
What You Will Learn:
- Erika’s background and how she designed The Art of Undoing
- How Erika’s experience in corporate America taught her to be more comfortable with the idea that she couldn’t control everything in her life
- How to create value for others in a way that fulfills our passions
- Why service and success go hand-in-hand and amplify each other
- What it means to consciously create a life of authenticity
- How Erika helps people build their confidence to a point where they can undergo “The Art of Undoing” and expose their vulnerabilities
- How to harness the power of gratitude
How to contact Erin Bradley: