Living Life Authentically, with Talia McKinney
Talia McKinney, as seen on Bravo TV's Million Dollar Listing New York, approaches real estate with the belief that success is built upon the strength of the relationship. She is patient and attentive when listening to client needs and goals, and her sincerity, honesty, and innate ability to connect are how she makes this time-consuming and often emotional process as easy and pleasant as possible. It is also why, after working with her, many of her clients refer her to friends and relatives.
Talia works with buyers, sellers, developers, and renters all over the city—and particularly in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens. In her seven years in the industry, she has compiled a substantial record of listings and sales that includes co-ops, condos, townhouses, and new developments at multiple price points. Her thoroughness and commitment distinguish her from typical agents, and her steady guidance has led to success and satisfaction for her clients.
Born and raised in Pennsylvania, Talia was recruited to run track at a state college and helped her team become state champions. After graduating, she moved to New York City and explored careers in fashion public relations, event planning, and hospitality. Now an established presence in the real estate community, she was sought out to be a TEDx speaker and is the host of the exclusive LISTED show, 3 in a Million.
When she isn’t running around Manhattan selling condos and co-ops or dashing to an afternoon townhouse showing in Brooklyn, Talia can be found volunteering at Achilles International, NY Cares, or the Boys and Girls Club. She competes in triathlons and marathons—what better way to train for the next sprint to an open house?—and is also an avid world traveler, having been to over 40 countries.
What You Will Learn:
- How Talia got involved in real estate after traveling to 45 different countries
- How Talia began working with Ryan from the Serhant team after 2 years of emailing
- What ways does athletics and team sports impact work ethic and goal setting
- What lessons did Talia learn from traveling and volunteering in orphanages
- How Talia’s upbringing taught her to be a budgeter, save money, and spend on experiences
- What principles allow you to live life authentically
- Why it’s important to build organic and genuine relationships with people professionally
How to contact Talia McKinney:
- Website: https://www.serhant.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/talia-mckinney-b3365832/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/talia.mckinney
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/serhant_/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/taliamckinney/