Investing in the Things You Love, with Marika Siewert
Marika Siewert is a multi-award-winning Canadian recording artist, songwriter, actor, and strategies coach based in Vancouver, BC.
She has garnered numerous top 10 singles on the Canadian radio charts, is a number 1 charted songwriter globally, and has published songs featured in television shows around the world.
As an actor, she has appeared on numerous commercials, film, and tv projects for Netflix, Hallmark, Bravo, and Lifetime networks, and is currently co-starring as “Ms. Sharp” on The CW’s Superman & Lois TV series. Most recently she added director to her list of credits co-directing and starring in a full-length Christmas concert film and Easter film that both aired globally online and nationally across Canada television.
She has been married for 20 years to her husband Stacy and they have 3 teenagers Zac, Jaedon, and Zoey who are all full-time actors. They have all worked together on television, performed on stage musically, and traveled around the world together doing what they love as a family. Marika is also a strategy coach in the business & the entertainment industry with a purpose to encourage, empower, and equip people in the direction of their dreams and goals.
What You Will Learn:
- How Marika experienced discrimination as an immigrant
- How to pivot from victimized to approaching people with grace and kindness
- Why do we need songs about empathy and loss
- How Marika raised her children to connect more to human nature
- Why it’s important to have a community as you become successful
How to contact Marika Siewert:
- Website: https://rikasiewert.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marikasiewert
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rikasiewert
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RikaSiewert
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rikasiewert