Saving Money by Tax Planning, with Craig Cody
Craig Cody is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Tax Coach™, business owner, and the host of The Progressive Agency Owner Podcast. Prior to his current work, Craig spent seventeen years with the NYPD, where he retired as a Lieutenant in September 2000. Craig is an expert in helping his clients legally reduce their tax liabilities and keep more of their money. Through his podcast, Craig helps business owners grow their businesses through smart strategy and financial decisions and through financial coaching of the kind that isn’t usually available.
What You Will Learn:
- What it means to be a certified tax coach
- The advantages of owning a business versus be a W-2 employee
- What is an entity, and why it’s important to choose the correct entity
- How to choose the right tax accountant or CPA
- What is the most important part of working with a CPA
How to contact Craig Cody:
- Website: www.craigcodyandcompany.com
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/CraigC2742
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigcodycpa
- Ebook: www.craigcodyandcompany.com/demd
Meet your hosts:
No posts were found for provided query parameters.