How to Shred Your Debt, with Adam Carroll
Adam Carroll has spent 15 years helping people do more with the money they make. He is an internationally recognized financial literacy expert, author of three Amazon best-sellers, a two-time TED talk speaker with over 6 million views on YouTube and TED.com, and is the creator of the Broke, Busted & Disgusted documentary which aired on CNBC and is shown in hundreds of high schools and colleges across the country.
He is the host of the Build A Bigger Life podcast and the curator of MasteryOfMoney.com.
What You Will Learn:
- The benefit of paying off your mortgage
- What is the Shred Method
- How safety and security relates to money
- The benefit of having a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) as part of your debt shredding strategy
- The top five books on Adam’s reading list for wealth building
- Why Adam always has both a mentor and a mentee
- How playing Monopoly with real cash can teach kids about money
How to contact Adam Carroll:
- Website: http://www.adamspeaks.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamcarrollspeaks/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdamSpeaks/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdamCarroll