Success-Oriented Women in Medicine, with Dr. Terri Phillips
Dr. Phillips joined Merz in January 2018 and is the Chief Medical Affairs Officer for Merz Aesthetics. In this role, she leads the global medical affairs strategy, providing operational oversight to robust medical research, scientific engagement, publication and medical training, and educational programs.
Dr. Phillips is widely recognized for her scientific, technical, and business innovation expertise and has worked in and consulted for medical aesthetics organizations for more than 18 years. Prior to joining Merz, Dr. Phillips served as Vice President of Global Medical Affairs at Santen where she was responsible for the organizational design and build-out of the company’s first Global Medical Affairs function. She previously held senior leadership roles at Allergan and most recently served as Vice President and Global Head of Medical Affairs (Therapeutic and Aesthetics) for Merz.
Dr. Phillips holds a bachelor’s degree from Bennett College and a Doctor of Medicine degree from Morehouse School of Medicine. She is dual board certified in Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine and General Pediatrics.
What You Will Learn:
- Dr. Phillips’ success journey in the field of medicine
- How Dr. Phillips’ previous experience prepared her to become the Chief Medical Affairs Officer of Merz
- How Dr. Phillips overcame the challenges of being a woman of color practicing medicine
- How Dr. Phillips found a balance in order to fulfill personal commitments while maintaining a high level of performance at work
- Different life hacks that Dr. Phillips uses to operate at maximum efficiency
- Rules that Dr. Phillips uses to manage and build her wealth
- Dr. Phillips’ counsel and direction for success-oriented women
Meet your hosts:
No posts were found for provided query parameters.