Recalibrating For Authenticity, with Keiya Rayne
Keiya K. Rayne is an International and TEDx Speaker, Transformational Healer, Success Coach and the Creator of the Success From The Soul coaching programs.
For more than 15 years she's helped her clients gain the clarity and confidence they need to experience life- changing breakthroughs and results in Love, Business and living their Purpose. Keiya is passionate about empowering women and girls to own their self-worth and power.
Keiya was featured in the documentary The Big Talk Over Dinner: Race and Immigration, and was a guest-expert on the Courage Up, Healthy, Wealthy and Happy and The Big Talk podcasts. She's also appeared in multiple online publications including Thrive Global and The Daily Positive.
She's a recipient of The White House President's Volunteer Service Award for her humanitarian work, domestically and globally.
What You Will Learn:
- How Keiya went from anxiety and depression to transformation
- What gaining evidence of intuition looks like
- What most women think about true love
- What to look for at the end of a relationship
- What embodies highest vibration and how to tap into your higher path
- Practices to stay in alignment and why we struggle to understand our blocks
How to contact Keiya Rayne:
- Website: https://www.keiyakrayne.com/
- Contact Keiya: https://www.keiyakrayne.com/contact
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/keiyakrayne/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Keiya-K-Rayne-173509852669832/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/keiyakrayne