Owning Your Financial Future, with Amy Vos
Growing up on a dairy farm in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Amy Vos learned the value of hard work at a young age. After pursuing a master's degree in nutrition, Vos learned she loved behavioral coaching and helping level-up others’ lives.
She saw a greater opportunity and had a more personal tie to behavioral coaching in the financial advising space, and pivoted quickly. Vos now works at Northwestern Mutual and has a unique interest in working with women.
Vos’ investment strategy can be defined simply as: protect and grow. Protect what you’ve worked hard to achieve by having an estate plan and working with an investment professional. Grow what you’ve already earned through smart investing strategies that worked for you.
In this episode of Money Loves Women, join Dr. Deborah Ekstrom and Amy Vos to learn insights on women’s issues as it relates to money, potential power struggles that can exist between high-earning women and their spouses, how Amy designs her life so that she loves it, and Amy’s financial advice for all aspiring women.
- Amy’s investment philosophy: protecting and growing
- Financial advice for single women and single moms
- Importance of having an estate plan
- Women’s money issues
- How power, money, and women are related
- Couple power struggles around unequal earning
- Morning routines
- Cash flow in your budget
- Amy Vos’ Northwestern Mutual Profile
- Amy Vos’ LinkedIn Page
- Amy Vos’ Featured Interview on FOX6 News: “Tips on getting a raise”
- NextAdvisor Article where Amy Vos is featured: “How to Choose Between a Personal Loan and a Credit Card”
For more information on how to achieve financial freedom, personal mastery, and professional success, please visit https://moneyloveswomen.com/.