Living a Flourishing Life, with Connie Jakab
Connie Jakab is the Director of Community for the global movement, Flourishing Life, and is also the Senior Manager of Wellness Innovate. She is the author of Bring Them Closer and two other books. Connie is passionate about rebelling against status quo living and encouraging others to branch out of poverty thinking. She is also the Founder of the National Hope Movement advocating for support services for high level mental health resources in Canada. She is a sought-out speaker for her raw honesty and humor. Connie drives her passion outward into the arms of those wanting something more radical and meaningful in life. She lives with her husband and two boys in Calgary, Alberta Canada.
What You Will Learn:
- How to help others live a flourishing life
- The difference between the illness model and the wellness model
- How culture affects curiosity
- How social connection and support systems contribute to mental health
- What is poverty thinking
How to contact Connie Jakab:
- Website: https://wellnessinnovate.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wellnessinnovate
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wellnessinnovate/
Meet your hosts:
No posts were found for provided query parameters.