Forging Your Own Path to Success, with Poppy Farsijani
Poppy Farsijani is an experienced founder and entrepreneur with a knack for communication and creative problem-solving. As the media and marketing lead for Ur24T, she brings a unique perspective because of having worked in the broadcast media industry as a reporter, evening news anchor, producer, and talk show host for various news channels including CBS and Radio BBC. After receiving her MBA from Pepperdine University, she launched her natural-oil perfume company, Poppy Farsijani Fragrance, in retail outlets across the United States.
A NYC native, Ms. Farsijani loves people and creating things and is the author of “Shaming My Red Lips”, her memoir on female empowerment that describes her journey as a reporter in the Middle East. Her memoir is currently being made into a motion picture.
What You Will Learn:
- Poppy’s experience growing up in both a culturally diverse Brooklyn Neighborhood and an oppressive Islamic state
- The fundamental framework of Poppy’s memoir, “Shaming My Red Lips”
- How Poppy got into broadcasting at the age of just eighteen
- What Poppy did to support herself as an entrepreneur when she started her perfume company Poppy Farsijani Fragrances
- How Poppy approaches self-care to stay grounded
- How Poppy kept forward momentum while balancing so many endeavors simultaneously
How to contact Poppy Farsijani: