Developing a Wealthy Mindset, with Barbara Huson
Barbara Huson (previously known as Barbara Stanny), is the leading authority on women, wealth and power. As a bestselling author, financial therapist, teacher & wealth coach, Barbara has helped millions take charge of their finances and their lives.
Barbara's background in business, her years as a journalist, her Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology, her extensive research, and her personal experience with money give her a unique perspective and makes her the foremost expert on empowering women to live up to their financial and personal potential.
Barbara Huson has been featured on Good Morning America, The View, Extra, The O'Reilly Report, and many times on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, PBS and NPR, as well as the New York Times, and USA Today.
Barbara is the author of 6 books:
- Prince Charming Isn't Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women: Surprising Strategies to up Your Earnings and Change Your Life
- Overcoming Underearning: A Five-Step Plan to a Richer Life
- Finding a Financial Advisor You Can Trust: A Guide for Investors and Those Who Want To Be
- Breaking Through: Getting Past the Stuck Points in Your Life
- Sacred Success: A Course in Financial Miracles
- Her 7th book, Rewire for Wealth, was published Jan 12, 2021
You can learn more about Barbara and her work at www.Barbara-Huson.com
What You Will Learn:
- What does financial therapy mean
- The 4 prongs of financial success
- What does Barbara do to change beliefs about money
- How neuroscience impacts financial success
- 3 steps to rewire your brain from all of your financial beliefs
- What is individuation and how it relates to money
- 3 beginner steps to wealth building
- What wealth is to Barbara
How to contact Barbara Huson: