Consciously Confident, with Tricia Brouk
Tricia Brouk’s passion for storytelling has shaped her work in film, television, and theater for over two decades. She is an award-winning director to include: Top Director of 2019 by the International Association of International Professionals, Award of Merit by The IndieFest for her short documentary Right Livelihood: A Journey to Here, Best Comedy from the Vancouver WebFest for Directing Sublets, and A Golden Thumb Award from Roger Ebert for her work on John Turturro’s Romance and Cigarettes.
Her work has been featured on Black Box for ABC, The Affair for Showtime, and Rescue Me on FOX, as well as in Lasse Hallstrom’s The Hoax with Richard Gere. She has worked closely with, Kate Winslet, Susan Sarandon, Eddie Izzard, Christopher Walken, Steve Buscemi, Bobby Cannavale, Kelly Reilly, Famke Jensen, and her dear friend, the late James Gandolfini.
Tricia is committed to producing and directing stories that inspire, entertain, uplift, and foster an exchange of ideas. As the Executive Producer of Speakers Who Dare, and former Executive Producer of TEDxLincolnSquare, she curates the top speakers in the country, and her production company, The Big Talk Productions, shoots documentary shorts on the thought leaders making an impact on our world.
What You Will Learn:
- How Tricia Brouk became an entrepreneur in New York City
- Tricia’s progression from dancer to speaker coach
- How to show up in the world and present yourself so you can make an impact
- How Tricia adapted her business model to the global pandemic
- Why routine plays such an important role in Tricia’s ability to live her best life
- How Tricia defines wealth in her life
- What it means to be intentional about everything you do
- How to become consciously confident about making the world a better place