Sky’s the Limit, with Paige Halbert
At just twenty-two years of age, Paige Halbert has already earned her multi-engine pilot’s license for commercial airlines. She is also about to complete her CFT whereafter she will become a certified flight instructor. Paige studied communications and early childhood education in college, then pivoted to a completely different career path after graduating and working first in elementary education and subsequently as a high school teacher.
What You Will Learn:
- Paige’s background and journey into aviation
- How Paige’s experience participating in beauty pageants provided her with unique opportunities for personal development, self-confidence, and community service
- Paige’s struggle with bullying over her weight as a youth and the advice she would give to mothers who have daughters in a similar situation
- How Paige achieved her health goals and transformed her life as a result
- The life principles that Paige has chosen for herself thus far
Meet your hosts:
No posts were found for provided query parameters.