Extraordinary Wealth From Ordinary Habits, with Dr. Deborah Ekstrom
Dr. Deborah Ekstrom was raised in the rural upper midwest where the wind blows 365 days a year (admittedly creating energy production opportunities but also wreaking havoc with your hair), and there are only two seasons…winter and highway construction. The rural area of her birth is a place where neighbors still feel responsible for one another.
In addition to the Southern Minnesota prairie lands, she spent part of her formative years in Europe which contributed to the development of her identity as an American and world citizen and as a lover of diverse peoples and cultures.
She has always supported the concept of personal realization through a designed life created with intention and enjoys knowing others in-depth, and resourcing others toward a successful and significant life journey.
While plastic surgery allowed her to assist others in recreating themselves in their next most beautiful iteration, she desired to find a way to create value for others on a greater scale. Personal achievement and wealth building have been major drivers behind her life and led to the development of Money Loves Women—a multimedia platform designed to cut through the noise and chaos of today’s messaging and provide actionable ways for women to design the life of their dreams for meaningful personal and professional success.
What You Will Learn:
- What you must learn in order to be able to afford anything
- What are the rewards of overcoming mindset myths
- How the power systems in our culture are out of balance
- The primary difference between careers
- How I was able to overcome challenges as a woman in pursuing a career in medicine
How to contact Dr. Ekstrom:
- Website: www.moneyloveswomen.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MLW.podcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mlw_podcast/
- Twitter: @MLW_Podcast
- Money Personality Quiz: https://moneyloveswomen.com/what-is-your-money-personality/
Meet your hosts:
No posts were found for provided query parameters.