Empowering Women Through Somatic Coaching and Neuroscience, with Sylvia Becker-Hill
Joining the Money Loves Women podcast today is Sylvia Becker-Hill, a women's empowerment expert with a unique perspective on wealth building. She shares her difficult upbringing in Germany and the impact of epigenetic PTSD on her and her family.
Together Dr. Ekstrom and Sylvia dive into neuroscience and the study of epigenetics, exploring how trauma can be passed down through generations. Sylvia shares her innovative approach to coaching, Somatic coaching, which combines classic coaching with bodywork to empower women and create transformational change.
Through Somatic coaching, Sylvia helps women connect with their emotions and transform their trauma into liberated, freed-up energy. She emphasizes the power of choice in making decisions and taking full responsibility for your feelings.
In this Money Loves Women episode, tune in with Dr. Deborah Ekstrom and Sylvia Becker-Hill to learn the importance of women's empowerment and how it can have a positive impact on your life.
- Historical Trauma on Childhood Development
- Epigenetic PTSD
- Intergenerational Trauma on Mental Health
- Three Paths of Confidence
- Using the Body to Connect with Emotions
- Unlocking Self-Sabotage and Transforming Trauma
- Exploring Emotional Intelligence
- The Power of Reactive vs. Proactive Living
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Facebook
- Free “Compass” Self-Assessment: For professional women to get from overwhelm into flow
- Coaching + Art
- Boutique Publishing House to add women's stories to human history
For more information on how to achieve financial freedom, personal mastery, and professional success, please visit https://moneyloveswomen.com/.