Harnessing Determination and Discipline, with Amanda Holmes
Throughout her teens and early 20s, Amanda Holmes envisioned her life as a singer-songwriter.
But after completing her studies in music at USC’s Thornton School of Music, Amanda’s future drastically changed.
Her father, Chet Holmes, was diagnosed with cancer. Chet lost his battle with cancer, and his company, Chet Holmes International, was left without a leader. Enter 24-year-old Amanda Holmes, who has suddenly inherited her father’s business.
Amanda overcame the initial fears associated with taking over her father’s business with the help of a guru she met through Divine Bliss International. Holmes worked through the limiting belief that she was, “just a singer, not a saleswoman.”
Over time, Amanda’s experience and confidence within the business grew, and in the past few years, she worked hard to adapt her father’s teaching materials and book to be relevant for the 21st century, removing sections on mailers and faxes and adding tips on engaging with customers via email and the internet.
In this episode of Money Loves Women, join Dr. Deborah Ekstrom and Amanda Holmes to learn about the power of storytelling in sales, the importance of coaches in defining your professional vision, and Amanda’s secret to success: pig-headed determination and discipline.
- Inheriting a family business
- Determination & Discipline
- Sales Strategy – Dream 100
- Mindset Development
- Importance of Coaches
- Amanda’s LinkedIn
- Chet Holmes International Website
- Chet Holmes International LinkedIn
- Divine Bliss International
- Inc Article: “At 24, This Recent College Grad Became the CEO of Her Father's Company and Hasn't Looked Back Since”
- The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies
For more information on how to achieve financial freedom, personal mastery, and professional success, please visit https://moneyloveswomen.com/.