Dr. Deborah Ekstrom was raised in the rural upper midwest where the wind blows 365 days per year (admittedly creating energy production opportunities but also wreaking havoc with your hair), and there are only two seasons…..winter and highway construction. The rural area of her birth is a place where neighbors still feel responsible for one another.
In addition to the Southern Minnesota prairie lands, she spent part of her formative years in Europe which contributed to the development of her identity as an American and world citizen and as a lover of diverse peoples and cultures. She has always supported the concept of personal realization through a designed life and enjoys knowing others in-depth, and resourcing others toward a successful and significant life journey.
While plastic surgery allowed her to assist others in recreating themselves in their next most beautiful iteration, she desired to find a way to create value for others on a greater scale. Personal achievement and wealth building have been major drivers behind her life and led to the development of Money Loves Women—a multimedia platform designed to cut through the noise and chaos of today’s messaging and provide actionable ways for women to design their lives for meaningful personal and professional success.
What You Will Learn:
- Dr. Ekstrom discusses the different aspects of wealth-building and what women can do to design a life with wealth in mind
- Dr. Ekstrom about why she decided to launch her podcast, in an effort to help educate other women on the subject of wealth building and to connect them with financial tools and educational resources
- Dr. Ekstrom discusses her goal to live an extraordinary life, and why she believes that mastery of self is the key to achieving this goal. She shares why an attitude of gratitude and certainty of abundance have been the cornerstones of her philosophy
- Dr. Ekstrom explains who the Money Loves Women podcast was created for and why her aim is to present financial information to women professionals. She discusses her goals for the podcast and the skills and opportunities she hopes to provide
- Dr. Ekstrom explains why time management is often a struggle for women today and why she wants to be respectful of your time by presenting you with vetted information that can be of value to you
- Website: www.moneyloveswomen.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/moneyloveswomen/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/moneyloveswomen/
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.