Tami Peter has worked for Moody’s Analytics since 2008. Since January 2020, she has been the Director – Relationship Manager for its Commercial Real Estate Solutions. From 2008-2019, Tami was Director, Product Specialist – Structured Analytics. She specializes in providing fixed income risk analytics solutions to institutional clients.
Tami was also the recipient of Moody’s “Global Volunteer Award” on behalf of Bottomless Closet. She is also a contributing author to the book, “Risk Transparency”.
Prior to that, she was Director of Structured Credit Sales & Trading at Société Générale and also worked in Frankfurt, Germany in Credit Risk Modeling with Dresdner Bank.
She received a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance and International Management from Thunderbird School of Global Management and has been a guest lecturer several times.
Tami also holds a B.S. in Finance and a minor in German from Villanova University. She is fluent in German, has lived overseas and has traveled to over 70 countries.
Tami served as a Board Member and Treasurer of Bottomless Closet for 10 years.
20 years ago, she developed and still teaches a Personal Financial Management Series for disadvantaged NYC women to achieve economic self-sufficiency. She is also the creator of a “Debt-Free Bootcamp”.
Her work has been recognized in the media for her financial literacy work– such as on The Today Show, NBC News, US News Money blog, Oprah’s XM Radio as Jean Chatsky’s “Debt Expert”, Good Day New York, and as New York 1 TV’s “New Yorker of the Week”.
Tami has worked one-on-one with hundreds of women to ensure that every client is empowered to accomplish her financial goals – ones they never thought possible – and through knowledge, action, and self-confidence, ultimately achieve Financial Independence!
What You Will Learn:
- Tami’s challenges in her experiences working abroad
- What possibilities exist for women who have interest in finance as illustrated by Tami’s work at Moody’s Analytics
- The role of analytics in the marketplace
- The mentors and influential people in Tami’s life that helped her achieve success
- What you can learn from Tami’s Personal Finance Seminar Series
- Why understanding money is so critical to building wealth in the long term
How to contact Tami Peter:
- Website: https://www.moodysanalytics.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tami-peter-mba-3847986
- Twitter: @MoodysAnalytics