Dr. Deborah Ekstrom was raised in the rural upper midwest where the wind blows 365 days a year (admittedly creating energy production opportunities but also wreaking havoc with your hair), and there are only two seasons…winter and highway construction. The rural area of her birth is a place where neighbors still feel responsible for one another.
In addition to the Southern Minnesota prairie lands, she spent part of her formative years in Europe which contributed to the development of her identity as an American and world citizen and as a lover of diverse peoples and cultures.
She has always supported the concept of personal realization through a designed life created with intention and enjoys knowing others in-depth, and resourcing others toward a successful and significant life journey.
While plastic surgery allowed her to assist others in recreating themselves in their next most beautiful iteration, she desired to find a way to create value for others on a greater scale. Personal achievement and wealth building have been major drivers behind her life and led to the development of Money Loves Women—a multimedia platform designed to cut through the noise and chaos of today’s messaging and provide actionable ways for women to design the life of their dreams for meaningful personal and professional success.
What You Will Learn:
- Wealth in all areas of your life including health and self-appreciation, relationship, vocation and time/money, as it relates to your happiness and contentment
- Why our relationship with wealth depends on our personal presence…..who we are being while we are doing what we are doing…..and how we can better understand the creation of a wealthy life of our dreams through transforming and expanding the level of our personal presence.
- How mindfulness can help us step into lives of abundance and greatness
- Why we need to practice gratitude regularly, and how gratitude affects our ability to build wealth
- How mindfulness and gratitude will help us discover the next greatest version of ourselves
- Why forgiveness is a characteristic of strength and a critical part of your wealth-building journey
- The concept of soulful giving as a component of a wealthy life
How to contact Dr. Ekstrom:
- Website: www.moneyloveswomen.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MLW.podcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mlw_podcast/
- Twitter: @MLW_Podcast