Dr. Deborah Ekstrom was raised in the rural upper midwest where the wind blows 365 days a year (admittedly creating energy production opportunities but also wreaking havoc with your hair), and there are only two seasons…winter and highway construction. The rural area of her birth is a place where neighbors still feel responsible for one another.
In addition to the Southern Minnesota prairie lands, she spent part of her formative years in Europe which contributed to the development of her identity as an American and world citizen and as a lover of diverse peoples and cultures.
She has always supported the concept of personal realization through a designed life created with intention and enjoys knowing others in-depth, and resourcing others toward a successful and significant life journey.
While plastic surgery allowed her to assist others in recreating themselves in their next most beautiful iteration, she desired to find a way to create value for others on a greater scale. Personal achievement and wealth building have been major drivers behind her life and led to the development of Money Loves Women—a multimedia platform designed to cut through the noise and chaos of today’s messaging and provide actionable ways for women to design the life of their dreams for meaningful personal and professional success.
What You Will Learn:
- Why it is so important to pick a pathway to wealth that aligns with your skills and goals
- Ken Fisher’s ten pathways to wealth, and the unique opportunities with each one
- How you can still build wealth, even in fields that are not traditionally considered lucrative
- How to choose a pathway based on your vision of success
- Why it is never too late to choose a path and start your wealth-building journey
- Website: www.moneyloveswomen.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MLW.podcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mlw_podcast/
- Twitter: @MLW_Podcast
- The Ten Roads to Riches
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.