Dr. Deborah Ekstrom was raised in the rural upper midwest where the wind blows 365 days per year (admittedly creating energy production opportunities but also wreaking havoc with your hair), and there are only two seasons…winter and highway construction. The rural area of her birth is a place where neighbors still feel responsible for one another.
In addition to the Southern Minnesota prairie lands, she spent part of her formative years in Europe which contributed to the development of her identity as an American and world citizen and as a lover of diverse peoples and cultures.
She has always supported the concept of personal realization through a designed life and enjoys knowing others in-depth, and resourcing others toward a successful and significant life journey.
While plastic surgery allowed her to assist others in recreating themselves in their next most beautiful iteration, she desired to find a way to create value for others on a greater scale. Personal achievement and wealth building have been major drivers behind her life and led to the development of Money Loves Women—a multimedia platform designed to cut through the noise and chaos of today’s messaging and provide actionable ways for women to design their lives for meaningful personal and professional success.
What You Will Learn:
- Why the decision for wealth is also a decision for self
- The different steps of wealth building and how to navigate them
- Why the steps to build wealth are simple and complicated at the same time
- The different areas you can build wealth in your life
- How to approach every aspect of wealth building beyond money
- How to invest your money to work for you so you don’t have to work for your money
- How to take responsibility for your money
- What it means to design a life with wealth in mind
- Why building wealth needs to align with your core values
- How to practice gratitude for what you already have
- What determines if you need assistance from a higher power
- Website: www.moneyloveswomen.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MLW.podcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mlw_podcast/
- Twitter: @MLW_Podcast
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.