Dr. Deborah Ekstrom was raised in the rural upper midwest where the wind blows 365 days per year (admittedly creating energy production opportunities but also wreaking havoc with your hair), and there are only two seasons…winter and highway construction. The rural area of her birth is a place where neighbors still feel responsible for one another.
In addition to the Southern Minnesota prairie lands, she spent part of her formative years in Europe which contributed to the development of her identity as an American and world citizen and as a lover of diverse peoples and cultures.
She has always supported the concept of personal realization through a designed life and enjoys knowing others in-depth, and resourcing others toward a successful and significant life journey.
While plastic surgery allowed her to assist others in recreating themselves in their next most beautiful iteration, she desired to find a way to create value for others on a greater scale. Personal achievement and wealth building have been major drivers behind her life and led to the development of Money Loves Women—a multimedia platform designed to cut through the noise and chaos of today’s messaging and provide actionable ways for women to design their lives for meaningful personal and professional success.
What You Will Learn:
- A deeper look into how I got to where I am today
- How I became committed to wealth building for women and helping women improve their lives
- What it means to live the extraordinary life, and the framework you need to achieve it
- Why it is important to find resources that help you build wealth
- Why it is is so difficult for women to achieve financial freedom
- How my upbringing influenced my views about money
- The most important lessons I took away from my college experience and early days practicing medicine
- Website: www.moneyloveswomen.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MLW.podcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mlw_podcast/
- Twitter: @MLW_Podcast
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.