With over 25 years in Human Resources, Joan most recently served in the executive position of Area Vice President of Human Resources with Parker Hannifin Corporation, a $13B global enterprise. She was instrumental in creating success for the Aerospace, Automation, and Engineered Materials Groups with overall responsibility for the HR direction of approximately 20,000 employees around the world; 200 HR team members, and an annual HR budget of $9M.
Prior to this, Joan performed the role of Human Resources Vice President of the Aerospace Group, facilitating efforts to support a new aerospace arm in China from concept to $4B in contracts. Within these key roles, Joan’s collaborative style of leadership led to development of many key initiatives including the creation of a Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence resulting in $7M bottom-line savings in three years. Joan’s leadership experience spans various industries, including; Health Care, automotive, medical devices, and manufacturing throughout countries in China, Southeast Asia, Europe, Canada, France and Mexico.
Now, as an Executive Coach and Consultant, Joan partners with corporations and individuals to help them achieve more than they could have imagined possible. Joan’s passion and straight-forward approach enable executives, leaders, and high-talent individuals to discover and unlock their potential, to recognize that transformational success is within their reach, and to celebrate their accomplishments. Joan’s work within an organization focuses on consulting and facilitation of cultural assimilation, organization design, and strategic HR. She develops customized solutions based on the client’s needs. Joan’s mission is to work with authentic leaders.
Joan is a certified coach through the Hudson Institute and an experienced public speaker.
What You Will Learn:
- How Joan became a coach/consultant for executives, leaders, and high-talent individuals
- What carried Joan forward when she had such little support
- Why Joan built her life-giving people a hand up, not a handout
- How Joan became a master coach through the process of self-mastery
- How executives can lead more effectively by achieving self-mastery
- How to identify the types of people you want to have in your mastermind group
- Joan’s money rules for managing her wealth
- Internal satisfaction vs. external satisfaction in building wealth
- The five most important success principles that Joan lives by
How to contact Joan Clark:
- Website: https://jmclark.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joanmclark/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/jmclark/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JMClarkandCompany/
- Twitter: @jmclarkandco
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.