Grant Arthur Gochin currently serves as the Honorary Consul for the Republic of Togo, and as Vice Dean of the Los Angeles Consular Corps, the second-largest Consular Corps in the world.
In March 2018, he was appointed as the Special Envoy for Diaspora Affairs for the African Union, which represents the fifty-five African nations.
Gochin is actively involved in Jewish affairs, focusing on historical justice. He has spent the past thirty years documenting and restoring signs of Jewish life in Lithuania. He has served as the Chair of the Maceva Project in Lithuania, which mapped/inventoried/documented/restored over fifty abandoned and neglected Jewish cemeteries.
Gochin is the author of “Malice, Murder and Manipulation”, published in 2013. His book documents his family history of oppression in Lithuania.
He is presently working on a project to expose the current Holocaust revisionism within the Lithuanian government. The Granddaughter of the murderer of Grant’s family, Silvia Foti, is combining her research with Grant’s in order to expose Lithuanian Holocaust distortion.
He is Chief of the Village of Babade in Togo, an honor granted for his philanthropic work.
Professionally, Gochin is a Certified Financial Planner and practices as a Wealth Advisor in California, where he lives with his family.
What You Will Learn:
- Grant’s philosophies around designing a life with wealth in mind
- How financial planning affects every aspect of your life and the decisions you make
- How to develop and apply your own financial philosophy
- What to characteristics to look for in a qualified financial advisor
- When you should start looking for a financial advisor/wealth manager
- Grant’s take on teaching our children about money management
- The financial pitfalls we need to avoid throughout our lives
- Why we need to rely on financial independence, not a spouse
How to contact Grant Gochin:
- Website: https://www.grantgochin.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/grantagochin/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/grantarthurgochin/
- Twitter: @grantgochin