Gina DeVee is a published author, accomplished speaker, podcast host, business coach and self-made multimillionaire entrepreneur. She has dedicated her career to helping women connect spiritually, start profitable businesses, create wealth from a feminine perspective, and become highly visible so they can make a global impact.
Gina’s own journey from struggling psychotherapist (who lived at home with her parents) to globetrotting entrepreneur has led her to found her multi-million dollar women’s empowerment company, Divine Living.
Her mission is to show women everywhere how to be Queen of their lives. “Within every woman lives a Queen,” Gina affirms, “And only from the position of Queen can you fulfill your purpose.” In becoming Queen, no longer must women pretend to be anything other than brilliant, capable and fabulous. The world needs us to own our power, raise our standards, and contribute our talents like never before, and Gina DeVee is here to lead the way.
Her first book, The Audacity to be Queen, brings together over 20 years of experience in transforming women’s lives through the deep spiritual and feminine wisdom of Queenhood. With spectacular flair, beautiful pearls of wisdom, and life-changing stories of unexpected triumph, Gina DeVee shares the steps, exercises, meditations, prayers and journal prompts to release all forms of self-doubt and self-sabotage so you can discover the best version of you.
What You Will Learn:
- Gina’s wealth-building journey
- What led Gina down the path of entrepreneurship
- How Gina leveraged internet marketing to grow her company into a multi-million dollar organization
- The critical time in Gina’s life when she finally decided to create wealth
- How Gina makes her life work so she can focus on building wealth simultaneously
- Website: https://divineliving.com
- Book: https://divineliving.com/book/
- Gina’s free course: https://www.divineliving.com/audacity/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ginadevee
- Twitter: @ginadevee
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.