Chris is the best-selling author of “Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit”. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What You Will Learn:
- Chris Prefontaine’s background in real estate
- How Prefontaine re-engineered his business strategy to protect his company from other events like the ‘08 debacle
- What it means to buy lease purchase or owner financing
- The tax benefits of investing in real estate
- Chris Prefontaine’s real estate system and how it works
- The three distinct paydays that Chris Prefontaine’s program creates with each deal
- Chris Prefontaine’s process for vetting buyers
- The key factors that define a successful student or associate
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.