Caterina Rando is on a mission to teach, mentor, and support women to be themselves, do their thing, serve their people, and massively monetize their mastery. She shows women entrepreneurs how to be loud and proud about the value they bring to make their businesses thrive. Her clients grow, shine, expand, open themselves up to new possibilities, and take their businesses further than ever before. Caterina is all about positivity, integrity, generosity, community, and providing massive value while uplifting others. She is a sought-after speaker, event producer, and author. Her latest book is the ABCs of Public Speaking. Her book, Learn to Think Differently, from Watkins Publishing is published in over thirteen countries and several languages.
Caterina is the founder of The Thriving Women in Business Giving Community. This group of big-hearted women, raise money for women and girls’ education and entrepreneurship training. She wants women to know that they do not have to wait until they are wealthy or retired before they can embrace philanthropy. This is the clear message in the Women’s Giving Circle Guide, a book she co-authored with C.J. Hayden.
Caterina is also the founder of the Thriving Women in Business Center, located in San Francisco. This is an attractive and warm place for women to come and do their workshops. Caterina plans to open more centers throughout northern California. Caterina is recognized for her special way of infusing business with making a difference. She has received the Extraordinary Woman Award from Developing Alliances. The American Businesswomen Association bestowed on her the Woman of Distinction Award and she has also received the Limitless Woman Award from the Limitless Woman Conference.
“I am a woman on a mission. I see the value of financial freedom for women. I have had so much debt that broke was my goal and I now have a lot of surplus, surplus is better.”
What You Will Learn:
- How Caterina’s immigrant family impacted her work ethic
- How being a business challenges you and helps you grow in other ways
- What steps did Caterina take after discovering she was $200,000 in debt
- Why it’s important to have your eyes on your money numbers every day
- Why your accountant, bookkeepers, and other financial experts should be able to communicate and educate you
- How to develop your voice and stand up for what you want in business
- Why it’s important to acknowledge people when they get things right
- What guiding principles does Caterina have for her business
- What is mastery, and how is it attainable
How to contact Caterina Rando:
- Website: http://www.caterinarando.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caterinarando
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thrivingbusiness/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CaterinaRando
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/caterina_rando